Soccer World Cup

Attended the world cup and watched two first round matches. Spain vs Switzerland and Netherlands vs Japan. The matches were great, the stadium, spirit and and crowd were absolutely incredible. I took my father to the matches, one of the better decisions that I have made. He absolutely loved it. My only regret is that I did not get tickets to more matches.

The Moses Mabhida stadium is a sight to behold. Everyone visiting South Africa for the Wold Cup I hope has tickets to watch any match at the Moses Mabhida Stadium.

For those doomsayers or naysayers, regarding South Africa's ability to hold the World Cup. Sorry, climb under that rock and come out in a few years time when Brazil another developing nation is in its final preparation stages to host the tournament. We will await your negativity at that time. For the rest enjoy the games.

Comments

Popular Posts